Thanksgiving Holiday Observance
November 20, 2017
In observance of Thanksgiving, FHLBank Topeka will be closed. Below are the holiday guidelines for our Advances and MPF® Program products.
Holiday Guidelines for Advances
Advances will be limited to three months or less after noon on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017.
Holiday Guidelines for the MPF® Program
Wednesday, 11/22/17, will be a normal business day.
Thursday, 11/23/17, will be a typical holiday closure for the MPF Program:
- Delivery Commitments and Fundings will not be accepted.
- End of Day processes will not be run.
- NACHA files will not be created.
- The Data Mart, all other files, and reports will not be created.
Friday, 11/24/17, will be a typical early closure for the MPF Program:
- The MPF Service Center will remain open until 3 p.m. CT to take calls and answer questions.
- Delivery Commitments and Fundings will not be accepted after 1 p.m. CT.
- End of Day processes will begin at 1 p.m. CT.
- NACHA files will be available by 2 p.m. CT.
- The Data Mart, all other files, and reports will be available at their normal times.