New Year's Holiday Observance
December 18, 2017
In observance of New Year's Day, FHLBank Topeka will be closed. In observance of New Year’s Day, the MPF Program will not accept Delivery Commitments or Loan Fundings on Monday, January 1, 2018. Additionally, due to the SIFMA Bond Market’s scheduled early closings on the business days prior to the observance of New Year’s Day, Delivery Commitments and Loan Fundings will not be accepted by the MPF Program after 1:00 p.m. CT on Friday, December 29, 2017. The MPF Service Center will remain open on 12/29/17 to take calls and answer questions until 3:00 p.m. CT.
Below are the holiday guidelines for our Advances and MPF® Program products.
Holiday Guidelines for fixed rate Advances
Advances will be limited to 3 months or less after noon on Friday, Dec. 29, 2017.
Holiday Guidelines for the MPF® Program
Friday, 12/29/17, will be a typical early closure for the MPF Program.
- The MPF Service Center will remain open until 3:00 p.m. CT to take calls and answer questions.
- Delivery Commitments and Fundings will not be accepted after 1:00 p.m. CT.
- End of Day processes will begin at 1:00 p.m. CT.
- NACHA files will be available by 2:00 p.m. CT.
- The Data Mart, all other files, and reports will be available at their normal times.
Monday, 1/1/18, will be a typical holiday closure for the MPF Program:
- Delivery Commitments and Fundings will not be accepted.
- End of Day processes will not be run.
- NACHA files will be not be created.
- The Data Mart, all other files, and reports will not be created.