Martin Luther King Jr. Day Observance
January 11, 2018
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, FHLBank Topeka will be closed on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018.
Holiday Guidelines for the MPF Program
In observance of Martin Luther King Day, the MPF Program will not accept Delivery Commitments or Fundings on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018. Also, please note that in adherence to the SIFMA Bond Market Holiday Schedule, the MPF Program will NOT be closing early on the business day prior to the holiday, Friday, Jan. 12, 2018.
Friday, Jan. 12, 2018, will be a normal business day.
Monday, Jan. 15, 2018, will be a typical holiday closure for the MPF Program:
- The MPF Service Center will be closed.
- Delivery Commitments and Fundings will not be accepted.
- End of Day processes will not be run.
- NACHA files will be not be created.
- The Data Mart, all other files, and reports will not be created.