Minimum lowered on bullet forward settling advance commitments
January 22, 2018
Forward settling advance commitments, one of our newer advance offerings, has quickly become a favorite with many of our members. We’re making a change to make them accessible to all members by removing the $2.5 million minimum on bulleted FSAs. No more waiting for pooled orders to meet the previous $2.5 million minimum. No more having to accept a structure that isn’t just right for you.
Don’t forget about the other benefits members find with our FSA such as:
- Take advantage of the current low-rate environment without adding immediate liquidity
- Protect against rising rates
- Time the advance settlement with future funding needs, such as upcoming brokered CD or advance maturities
- A great match for loans with a delayed disbursement, such as construction projects
- FHLBank stock and collateral aren’t needed until you settle your advance
- Select the forward funding date (up to two years from now)
If you’re interested in learning more about the FSA, contact Lending at 800.809.2733 or your account manager or refer to our Member Products and Services Guide online.